Send email to all contacts in Outlook at once with distribution list
For sending email to all contacts in Outlook at once, please do as follows.
Create a distribution list with all contacts inside
1. Get into the Contacts view by clicking Contacts in the Navigation Pane in Outlook 2007 and 2010.
If you are using Outlook 2013, please click People at the bottom of Outlook main interface.
2. In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click New Contact Group under Home tab.
In Outlook 2007, please click the icon on the New button in the Ribbon, and then click Distribution List from the drop-down list.
3. Then a dialog box pops up, please give a name to this new distribution list by typing words in the Name textbox.
4. Click Add Members, and select From Outlook Contacts from the drop down list in Outlook 2010 and 2013. See screenshot:
In Outlook 2007, click Select Members.
5. In the Select Members dialog box, please select all contacts and then click Members -> button. Then click OK button.
1. For quickly select all contacts, please select the first contact and the last one with holding the Shift key simultaneously on the keyboard.
2. If your contacts are populated in several contact folders, you can choose other contact folder from the Address Book drop down list and go on adding them to the Members-> text box.
6. Then click Save & Close button in the Contact Group dialog box.