To record a voicemail
- From any phone: Call the number set in the voice portal. To see this go into Administration and then Voice Portal - You will see it where it says current number
- From office phone : Push the voicemail key or dial *62
- You will be asked to enter Mailbox ID followed by # (phone extension)
- You will then be asked for mailbox passcode followed by # 159753# (for other users this will be emailed through to them or you can reset)
- Then select option 1 to access mailbox
- Press 3 to change no answer greeting
- Follow prompts to record greeting.